About CCL Community Email Notifications
As members participate on CCL Community, they may receive email notifications about events, newsletters, and forums you have subscribed to, messages from other members, alerts, and group activities.
While all notifications about the CCL Community events and actions are sent to your CCL Community Inbox, some of these notifications are also forwarded by default to your email address registered with CCL. Members can easily control what they are notified about and, in many cases, how frequently they are notified.
How to Manage Types of Email Notifications
To view and manage all your email notifications and subscriptions, click on Account Settings in the dropdown menu below your name on the top right of any page.
Select the “Notifications” tab to see a list of items you are notified about. Many of these are the default CCL Community settings.
- Uncheck items where you do not wish to receive email notifications.
- Select “All Communication” if you wish to receive all notifications.
- “Unsubscribe from CCL Community notifications” to receive no email notifications from CCL Community.
- When finished, be sure to click the blue “Save” button on the bottom right.
You will be notified instantly for all checked items on the Notifications tab.
How to Manage Forum Subscription Notification Frequency
Select the “Subscriptions” tab on the Account Settings page to see a list of Sitewide Forums. Check or uncheck to manage your subscriptions and frequency.
- Instant means you'll receive an email for every topic post and reply.
- Daily means you'll receive a single daily digest email, including all topics and replies.
- Weekly means you'll receive a weekly digest email, including all topics and replies.
- None means you're unsubscribing from all topics and replies.
Also under the “Subscriptions” tab is a list of all the groups you are a member of, such as your CCL chapter. Select any link to go to the group forums settings page. Here, you can manage the forum subscriptions for that specific group.