The Dashboard is where you’ll find links to the most important information and content within CCL Community, as well information important to you personally. You can reach your Dashboard from anywhere within CCL Community by clicking on the CCL logo or the “My Dashboard” link in the main menu.
In the header bar at the top of the screen on the left-hand side you should see you name, any badges that you've earned, as well as a link to your local chapter.
On the top right hand side you'll see links to:
- My Community Groups: provides a link to your CCL chapter group as well as to any action teams or other groups you belong to. A link to My Groups can also be found in the Connect menu.
- Action Tracker: link to launch the Action Tracker where members can enter actions they've taken such as calls to MOCs or submitting LTEs.
- My Bookmarks: provides links to the resources, pages and forum topics that you’ve bookmarked on the site. Mobile users should go to Bookmarks.
- Upcoming Events: a list of upcoming site events including trainings, national action team meetings, and leadership meetings.
- My Events: displays any events that you have RSVPd for displayed chronologically.
- My Tools: features links to various tools available for you on CCL Community, such as field reports, CCL stats, and action tools.
Main (Right-Side) Column
The main (right-side) section of your Dashboard is updated frequently with featured actions, news, and featured events.
The Take Action section will show you this week's suggested actions as well as a monthly goal if one is active. Some actions are specific to your role, so some volunteers will see different actions than others.